Sunday, November 06, 2005

Merry Birthday

Happy Birthday Cheryl & Abi, fellow Nov 6 babies :)

I just, don't know where to start. I've had a great time, with my friends.
Even with people I've never even talked to, till this weekend.

Thank You all who wished, who bothered getting gifts for me :)
My wish has been granted, by God's grace!
That I'd enjoy my birthday for, the 'last time'
before plunging into the Os next year.
My birthday falls on weekdays after this year,
huge probability that exams begin then.
But really, from the bottom of my heart, Thank you all so very much :)

Aaron, Abigail Loh, Tan & Wee, Alex-ander,
Amanda Lim, Teo & Ong, Aza, Abelle.
Bernadette, Brinda
Callie, Candice, Caroline, Charlene Eng & Lie,
Charles, Charmaine Cheang & Lim, Charmian, Cheryl Tan, Czekin.
Daddy, Daniel, Daryl, David, Derrick.
Elaine, Emeline, Ernie, Eunice.
Felicia, Fe nyx.
Geraldine, Germaine, Gwen.
Heather.
Isaac, Ivan.
Jeanette, Jenny, Jo Lyn, Jocelyn, Johannes, Joshua Cho, Joy.
Kimberly Cheng & Oh, Kenneth.
Laura, Lejoy, Lydia.
Marvin, Michelle, Mommy.
Nicky, Nicol.
Pamela.
Samuel Oliver Ng & Yuan, Sarah, Shaun, Shawn, Shermaine,
Sherman, Sherron, Shi Wei, Si Jia, Si Qin, Sui Ying.
Timothy, Toby, Trili.
Vanessa.
Xuanyi, Xueting.
Yihern, Yihui, Yingfen.
Zhengxin, Zhengyi.

I'm learning my ABCs :D Sorry if i missed a name,
but really, thank you for making my day :)
That's why friends are important.
They make you feel loved, they show that they care.

It's time to reciprocate.

I'm still learning many things I guess.
Service this week really impacted me, more than any other service would.
Living a life of purity, wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.
It's going to take guts, for me to do certain things.
It's going to take me courage. And I pray things will turn out for the best.

I got the answer I was looking for.

I've to act upon it and know what is right, rather than what I want.
I just know this is it. I finally saw what God wanted.
And I know i've got to change things.
No matter how much it's going to hurt, or no matter how much pain it brings.
Let's just go in faith and believe that
God has the very best for both of us.

Purity, such a powerful word. Such a wide topic, varying in many aspects.
Amazing how a word can contain so much meaning.
Being undiluted, being undefiled. The will of God, that we may be sanctified.
There's just no turning back, I don't ever want to turn back.
I've been carrying it all along, not even knowing that God wasn't pleased.

But now I know, and it has to go.

I don't ever want to fight God. I just know, I can't.
I know I'll never win God, because God always wins.
His love, so powerful. He wins, with such humility, agape and more agape!
All of what we are not. We are emotional, I admit I am.
Sometimes, it can be helped, yet sometimes, it just can't be helped?
At times, we feel so apologetic for something we've done wrong.
And at times, we feel so hurt, so miserable.
And again, at times, we feel so free and liberated.

We serve a powerful, amazing and awesome God!

Pastor Jeremy Seaward said something that hit my heart, right on target.

"Want God's presence but don't want to sacrifice?"

Doesn't it make sense? It makes complete sense, to me.
I'm still seeking God, laying certain things down, saying
'God, I don't want to take things in my own hands. But I just want you to
have it all so that your will, will be carried forth in my Life.'
Won't you do that too? Love, cannot be rushed.
Don't plunge into it just because everyone else is doing so.
That's a lie. That's a huge lie. All we've got to do, is to wait.

Be patient, wait for God's time and not your own.

Thank God for giving me the opportunity to live Life
the way I've lived, am living and will live.

In your holiness, I find redemption's song.
In your majesty, I find where I belong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home